Friday, January 8, 2010

Wow!

It been a very looooong time that I never open my blog. I can see that most of my friends are updating their blog regularly. Well, it is a fact that I'm not a type of person who likes to write. I'm really not so into this thing. And now, our Ms. Dil had asked us to maintain our blog. Then, that is what I'm doing now.


Still searching for more articles on the National Bureau Services or more familiar with the name of BTN (Biro Tatanegara). Is BTN benefecial to the person who went for it? Last year, it had been a debate on this matter. Currently, 2 states in Malaysia, Selangor and Penang, had ban it. Actually, this programme is made compulsory for any Malaysian student who are going to study abroad. But, people had argued that this programmes only promoted racism and hatred. And, it has to be stop before our nation unity become worse.



I find that it is difficult to find the articles about it in the magazine. But, fortunately, I managed to find it in the newspaper. So, after this, internet!!!! lol...



We cannot deny right, that most student prefer to search information in the internet rather than going through all the book which you need to read one by one. Ok, then. Hope that I am able to find all 15++ required articles for this topic. If you have any suggestion regarding this topic, feel free to leave a comment.
Just found this clip video about BTN. Quite interesting to listen to it.

No comments: