Sunday, August 2, 2009

Hoping for holiday?

I went back home last weekend and left my roommate alone in the room. haha.. But, she said that she still enjoyed her weekend. On Saturday, she text me that there had been a confirmed cases of h1n1 in INTI! Guess what was the 1st question that I asked her? hehe...
---do we get holiday?---
Then, my roommate reply..
---NO. Only the library is closed.--
OMG.. what a heartbreaker answer... I'm so sad you know.. My mom is enjoying her holiday because her school was closed due to this case.. Hooray for her..! If I'm not mistaken, quiet a lot of school in Melaka had been ordered to be closed because of h1n1.. Kolej Mara Banting(KMB) which is not far from here was also had been closed.. Quiet scary yeah.. Maybe INTI will be next.. hehe..
But, I am not hoping for that as seniors are now preparing for their exam.. It will be a messy if their exams need to be rescheduled again..
Now, I can see that more people has take the first step of preventing from being infected by this virus.. The face mask had become a big hit in INTImart now.. Well, I'm still hoping it will be given with free for all the students... (^.^)
Well, before I end my post today let me share with you info about H1N1..

The symptoms of influenza A (H1N1):
The symptoms of influenza A (H1N1) in people are expected to
be similar to the symptoms of seasonal influenza and include
fever,
cough, sore throat, body aches, headache, chills and fatigue. Some
people with influenza A (H1N1) have also reported
diarrhoea or
vomiting
. If you get any one of these, please stay away from me! hehe.. just joking.. just go meet the doctor lah..
The four key things to do that will help in preventing you from getting the H1N1 Flu:
1. Wash Your Hands
2. Cover Your Cough
3. Don't Touch Your Face
4. Stay Away from People Who are Sick
If you do get sick, stay home so you won't pass it on to anyone else.

No comments: